Ashley Hall

In the spring of 1909, Mary Vardrine McBee bought the Spring-White estate at 172 Rutledge Avenue to found an independent preparatory school for girls. She named the school Ashley Hall. In 1948, in order for the school to continue to operate as a non-profit institution under a Board of Trustees, the Ashley Hall Foundation was established.

Showing all 4 results